Rontini Submarine BBS Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > U.S. Submarine Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The opinions posted here do not represent those of any company, organization, or group and are those only of the author of the respective post." - From Rontini

RontiniSubmarineBBS.com is proudly sponsored by Submarine Shop for Submariners. Your patronage helps support this BBS.

At Ron's direction, we have removed all forums that were not being actively posted to.

Submarine Evolution Poster - Update!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Submarine Evolution Poster - Update!
    Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 11:12am
Gents:  The "aforementioned" posters will be arriving at my door via UPS tomorrow (Tuesday).  Out of the initial 10 people that said they wanted one or more (and we've had to pay for it up front) only five have sent me their payment.  I'll wait for them until the end of the week and then someone else can pick up their option.  After having to front the funds for this, I should charge you five late fees but interestingly enough, I'm a nice guy (only so far however).  Courtien, Gentry, Hagar, Smith and Vrooman are on the paid list and your posters will get out of here by Wednesday I'm sure (1st class, cardboard tube).  I hope Danny's gets to Guam without the USPS trying to bend or crush it (I'm adding warnings).

Edited by crystal - 04 Jul 2016 at 11:13am
SS-349, SSN-580, SSBN-640, CVA-59, SS-410, LPSS-315, CVA-61, Subase Pearl Harbor
Hagar View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hagar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 9:14pm
   John, I'm open to buying some of the leftovers too if you have any!

hagar
Tullibee, Miami, Holland, Frank Cable, Florida Gold, San Francisco.
Bob Gawe View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Gawe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 6:31am
John,
E-mail your address and the check will be in the mail asap
thanks
Bob Gawe 

rwg139@aol.com
Bob Gawe
Rontini View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
BBS Owner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rontini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 8:48am
Check is in the mail. 
Every increase in government authority is a decrease of the liberty of each citizen.
crystal View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2016 at 2:41pm
As warned by UPS post, the posters just arrived at my front door, now to start rolling and packing...
SS-349, SSN-580, SSBN-640, CVA-59, SS-410, LPSS-315, CVA-61, Subase Pearl Harbor
crystal View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 11:13am
Bob Gawe, resend your address via my email (can't read it on the envelope and the check only has your name),  Ron, your posters are in the mail.  With Bob's I'll be caught up with only a FEW non-payees
Dr. Stan View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2016 at 7:21pm
John, your check is the mail . . . well, almost.  It is actually in an envelope on the fireplace mantel waiting for me to carry it down to the mail box tomorrow.

Thanks for making these available to us.
Stan

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.~Abe Lincoln
SS-393, SSBN-610(B), SSBN-624(G), SSN-591
USSVI Life Member; Holland Club; Plank Owner, Smoky Mtn. Base
Dave595 View Drop Down
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 2:35pm
Got my poster today.  Thanks John
crystal View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 8:21am
Got room for 2 more poster buyers from this BBS, email me FIRST, pay and they're yours, one per customer at $14.95!  (Mad Dog, a third is yours but follow the ritual - a bookkeeping thing! for old people!)  Danny, you're still on the short list "IF" not enough follow through here.  BTW: Did USPS get your posters to Guam without crushing them????

webmaster@usssealion.com

Edited by crystal - 14 Jul 2016 at 8:23am
crystal View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crystal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2016 at 3:37pm
Two more called for (1) Lee and (2) Mystery man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic