Rontini Submarine BBS Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > U.S. Submarine Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The opinions posted here do not represent those of any company, organization, or group and are those only of the author of the respective post." - From Rontini

RontiniSubmarineBBS.com is proudly sponsored by Submarine Shop for Submariners. Your patronage helps support this BBS.

At Ron's direction, we have removed all forums that were not being actively posted to.

RON IN HOSPITAL WITH PNEUMONIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Qualified
Qualified

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ELT627 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RON IN HOSPITAL WITH PNEUMONIA
    Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 2:50pm
Well, folks time to request prayer for my fellow submariner, friend and business partner of submarineshop.com Ron Martini is in the ICU at Sheridan Memorial Hospital In Sheridan, WY, 1401 W. 5th St., Sheridan, WY. He is on a ventilator. He woke enough to write on a paper to ask the nurse to contact me. No phone calls of course, but prayers are needed. When I hear more I will let you know. His wife has Parkinson's so she is not able to call me or let me know anything at this time.
Tom McNulty View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom McNulty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 3:45pm
I will pray for Ron's speedy recovery. He and I shared time on the 599 Blue.
SSBN599B,SSBN600B,SSBN611G
USNR Beaumont, TX,
USSVI Life Member
Mid Atlantic Base
Holland Club
Dr. Stan View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2016 at 8:20pm
Sending thoughts and prayers to Ron and his family.  I really hope Ron is going to be OK.  

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.~Abe Lincoln
SS-393, SSBN-610(B), SSBN-624(G), SSN-591
USSVI Life Member; Holland Club; Plank Owner, Smoky Mtn. Base
Gil View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 1:37am
Thanks for the information!
oldsubs View Drop Down
Neptune
Neptune

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 10:46am
Thoughts and prayers from us here in Florida
Be Well
Oldsubs
SHarrison View Drop Down
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHarrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 4:30pm
Prayers
North of Sevey Corners
"Sooner or later everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."
---Robert Louis Stevenson
Blue from West Oz View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue from West Oz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2016 at 4:53pm
Best wishes to you Ron from Blue and Tamara  *_*
PaulR View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaulR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 6:03am
GET WELL RONTINI.

Prayers for a rapid & complete recovery.
Paul

ETN2(SS) 63-67

Sewer Pipe Snipe View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sewer Pipe Snipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 6:16am
Apparently all the good thoughts are working. According to Brian he is off the ventilator and walking around. Keep the good thoughts flowing, he still needs the support.
Walt,
Had I done everything right throughout my life, the World wouldn't have noticed.
Runner485 View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runner485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 7:10am
Get well Ron. We're all pulling for you.
DBF
Joe
SS485,CVA42
Holland Club
Mid-Atlantic Base
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic