Rontini Submarine BBS Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > U.S. Submarine Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The opinions posted here do not represent those of any company, organization, or group and are those only of the author of the respective post." - From Rontini

RontiniSubmarineBBS.com is proudly sponsored by Submarine Shop for Submariners. Your patronage helps support this BBS.

At Ron's direction, we have removed all forums that were not being actively posted to.

A day late :(

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailor777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 7:02am
Damn, I remember  Perth too, both in real time and on the Perth run here.  It's also been a long time since I posted..  Usually I do read the BBS daily, but posting Ehhhh. 
Not much to say.  Don't ask my ex though, she would say the opposite.

Been a long time since I used this sign off!!

Pecker Checker
SPC
Dr. Stan View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2017 at 1:52pm
Ah, yes.  The "Pecker Checker" who lives in Fla. and whose cousin is the famous actor, Steve.  You have posted here for many years, perhaps longer than I have.  And, as I recall, you pretty much said what you thought.  So, personally, I would welcome more of your posts.  Don't let not having anything to say deter you from posting.  As you can see, it hasn't slowed down any of the rest of us. Big smile

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.~Abe Lincoln
SS-393, SSBN-610(B), SSBN-624(G), SSN-591
USSVI Life Member; Holland Club; Plank Owner, Smoky Mtn. Base
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic