Rontini Submarine BBS Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > U.S. Submarine Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The opinions posted here do not represent those of any company, organization, or group and are those only of the author of the respective post." - From Rontini

RontiniSubmarineBBS.com is proudly sponsored by Submarine Shop for Submariners. Your patronage helps support this BBS.

At Ron's direction, we have removed all forums that were not being actively posted to.

Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mustang
Mustang

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Palm Bay Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question
    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 2:50pm
Wondering if I'm the only one unable to log in to Gentry's Bottom Gun BBS?
All I get is "Internal Server Error".
Ken Wiltshire
K4HBE
SS-206/SS-523/S1C/SSN-578/Ole Miss(NESEP)/DLG-14/SS-563/SS-567/SSN-584/CSS6/NavSafCen/
York County Public Schools/Virginia Beach City Public Schools/Retired
FTGC(SS) Lane View Drop Down
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FTGC(SS) Lane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 3:24pm
I see they don't like you also.Wink
Sewer Pipe Snipe View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sewer Pipe Snipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 4:51pm
Been getting that off and on for a month now. Sometimes I get right on, other times on the second try, then there are times I never can get on.
Walt,
Had I done everything right throughout my life, the World wouldn't have noticed.
Smokeboat Dave View Drop Down
Qualified
Qualified

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Smokeboat Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 5:03pm
Hit or miss lately.  Got on about 5 minutes ago. Read a page then couldn't get back to the main page.
Same "Internal Server Error"
SS-339, SS-377, SSBN-658B, SSN-575, Holland Club, Catfish Base, USSVI Life Member
RichPeterson View Drop Down
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichPeterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 7:55pm
It's up now
USS Segundo (SS398) 1958-59
RichPeterson View Drop Down
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichPeterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 9:23pm
and now it's down.
USS Segundo (SS398) 1958-59
oldsubs View Drop Down
Neptune
Neptune

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 8:00am
I never have an issue with getting on the other board.  But then again I pay for the 'Gold' subscription.
Wacko LOL Thumbs Up

OK, just kidding.
Be Well
Oldsubs
Runner485 View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runner485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:13am

Ok you guys jinxed me...I'm now getting that server error, where before I wasn't...Dead
DBF
Joe
SS485,CVA42
Holland Club
Mid-Atlantic Base
Dantini View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dantini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:44am
I have been getting  that same error message for the past several days too.  Kind of reminds me of the old pinball machines that when someone shook the machine too much the TILT light would come on and shut down the game.  I think Ric Hedman is that guy on Gentry's page that because of his mega number of posts, he has caused the TILT light to come on.  Just saying-------Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic