Rontini Submarine BBS Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > U.S. Submarine Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The opinions posted here do not represent those of any company, organization, or group and are those only of the author of the respective post." - From Rontini

RontiniSubmarineBBS.com is proudly sponsored by Submarine Shop for Submariners. Your patronage helps support this BBS.

At Ron's direction, we have removed all forums that were not being actively posted to.

A'll Be Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Runner485 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 8:31am
Good news Ron, glad to hear it. Have a merry Christmas and a sober (some what) New Year...Clap
DBF
Joe
SS485,CVA42
Holland Club
Mid-Atlantic Base
Bgurls View Drop Down
Former CO's
Former CO's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bgurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:46am
THANK YOU!
SSR269,SS580(CO),SS582(XO),SSBN634,SSBN619,AS18(XO),SUBASE PH(XO),SUBSCHOOL(XO),SUBPAC(FLAG SEC),PERS42(DETAILER), CSS1(Chief Staff Officer)DAV(Life Member)VFW(Life Member)
Bgurls View Drop Down
Former CO's
Former CO's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bgurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 9:47am
THANKS RON!
SSR269,SS580(CO),SS582(XO),SSBN634,SSBN619,AS18(XO),SUBASE PH(XO),SUBSCHOOL(XO),SUBPAC(FLAG SEC),PERS42(DETAILER), CSS1(Chief Staff Officer)DAV(Life Member)VFW(Life Member)
Dr. Stan View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2018 at 6:52pm
Although there have been other on line Sub BBS's, some of which have faded away, to me, Rontini's is the one and only original.  Because of this BBS I have reconnected with many old shipmates, as well as the sub vet community, and it would not have happened otherwise.

Thanks, Ron, for keeping it alive.

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.~Abe Lincoln
SS-393, SSBN-610(B), SSBN-624(G), SSN-591
USSVI Life Member; Holland Club; Plank Owner, Smoky Mtn. Base
sailor777 View Drop Down
Old Salt
Old Salt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sailor777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 3:33am
now I can continue lurking !!!!!!
SPC
Mcgivern View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcgivern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2018 at 11:34am
Originally posted by sailor777 sailor777 wrote:

now I can continue lurking !!!!!!

Me to!!
QM3SS SS343,SS405
TomStrasser View Drop Down
Mess-Crank
Mess-Crank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomStrasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2018 at 9:02pm
could you catch me up, I was a regular here for a while than time and computer changes geeked me up. there was a section called the PigPen (I believe), that was closed here, but opened its own page. that is about the time I wondered off
Rontini599 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rontini599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 8:58am
I don't believe that was this system Tom.  We did have problems way back where various individuals could not help attacking others or minorities, etc.  The know-it-alls and those who can't take a joke cause a lot of concern and it continues a bit to this day.  
My heroes wear dog tags, not shoulder pads
Dr. Stan View Drop Down
Rickover
Rickover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr. Stan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 9:41am
Originally posted by TomStrasser TomStrasser wrote:

could you catch me up, I was a regular here for a while than time and computer changes geeked me up. there was a section called the PigPen (I believe), that was closed here, but opened its own page. that is about the time I wondered off

Don't know if you are interested but . . .

The PigPen is located here:  http://pigpen.servebbs.org/forum/index.php

Click on:  To gain Access, Read here

Click on: To Request registration

Follow directions . . .

Simple as that.

It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues.~Abe Lincoln
SS-393, SSBN-610(B), SSBN-624(G), SSN-591
USSVI Life Member; Holland Club; Plank Owner, Smoky Mtn. Base
TomStrasser View Drop Down
Mess-Crank
Mess-Crank

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomStrasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2018 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Dr. Stan Dr. Stan wrote:

Originally posted by TomStrasser TomStrasser wrote:

Don't know if you are interested but . . .

The PigPen is located here:  http://pigpen.servebbs.org/forum/index.php

Click on:  To gain Access, Read here

Click on: To Request registration

Follow directions . . .

Simple as that.

That is the site, Thanks to both of you Rontini599 and Dr.Stan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic