Rontini Submarine BBS Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > U.S. Submarine Related
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"The opinions posted here do not represent those of any company, organization, or group and are those only of the author of the respective post." - From Rontini

RontiniSubmarineBBS.com is proudly sponsored by Submarine Shop for Submariners. Your patronage helps support this BBS.

At Ron's direction, we have removed all forums that were not being actively posted to.

Where am I?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rontini599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where am I?
    Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:02am
 Currently in Rapid City,SD. Gil Raynor is here for a James Madison Reunion. I volunteered to taxi him around. I also am attending a USSVI meeting Sat AM. Gil is with his guys on tours of the Black Hills, MT Rushmore etc. I have seen it all many times. Was supposed to play golf today with 2 nephews but too cold and rainy so will just take them to lunch. The USSVI Base here pulls a 15  Odell of the Thresher around and it is parked at the hotel. Also Bill Andrea (former USSVI Nat JR Cmdr is here for the 627 Reunion. I will be home Sunday-19th.
My heroes wear dog tags, not shoulder pads
Sewer Pipe Snipe View Drop Down
BBS Supporter
BBS Supporter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sewer Pipe Snipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:12am
Glad to hear you are out and about. Having fun and enjoying life. Maybe the Golf Gods will smile upon you later. 
Walt,
Had I done everything right throughout my life, the World wouldn't have noticed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic